Professional advisors are key to ensuring that clients can be connected to the Northland Community Foundation and to see that their wishes are fulfilled.
Professional Advisors – Why work with the Northland Community Foundation
Here’s how we can help:
- We work with you. You stay in control of your client relationships – we’re here to help you provide a full range of services to your clients.
- We are experts on charitable giving. We can tailor giving plans to meet your clients’ particular needs.
- We are knowledgeable about our community. We can help your clients be as effective as possible in their giving.
- As a registered charitable trust, we offer the advantages of efficient administration and effective management. Starting a fund at Northland Community Foundation is a cost-effective and efficient option
- You can help make a difference in the lives of your clients. By partnering with us, you may be able to help your clients derive the most effective benefits for their personal financial plans, leave a legacy in the community, and teach their children about philanthropy.
For more information contact us if you’d like to:
- meet to discuss a client’s specific interests
- receive an information package
- receive ongoing updates about Northland Community Foundation
- speak with one of our Trustees or Ambassadors
Click her for our latest brochure about Philanthropic Giving for Lawyers: NCF Philanthropic Giving through a Community Foundation
Click here for our latest brochure about the Foundation for clients: Northland Foundation About Us 3-fold brochure PRINT (2019)
Click here for information for Lawyers about listening to their clients for charitable opportunities: NCF Listening For Charitable Opportunities- FINAL
Click here for the Named Endowment Fund form: NCF Named Endowment Form – FINAL
Click here for Northland Community Foundation Guidance Notes for Lawyers: NCF Guidance Notes – FINAL
Click here for : Suggested clauses for wills NF